Saturday, February 23, 2013

Full Metal Jacket Reach Around #175

It is time once again to round up all the bloggers gracious enough to link to me this week.

 Randy's Roundtable links to Jennifer Lawrence.
Proof Positive links to Bar Refaeli, Kaley Cuoco, and Helena Mattsson.
Motor City Times links to Herman Cain Joins FOX News.
Pirate's Cove links to Amanda Seyfried and FMJRA #174.
The Other McCain links to Amanda Seyfried.
Woodsterman acknowledges the Rule 5.
Sport Balla links to Danicka Patrick Wins Daytona 500 Pole.

A sincere thank you to all who linked this week.  If you linked to me in the last week, but I do not have you here, you unfortunately fell through the cracks of Technorati, Google Blog Search, and Sitemeter. Please drop me a note in the comments and I will update with your link.

No comments: