Sunday, February 10, 2013

Full Metal Jacket Reach Around #173

It is time once again to round up all the bloggers gracious enough to link to me this week.

I have a lot of catching up to do with FMJRA. This is by no means comprehensive back to October, but here goes my best effort:

Pirate's Cove links to Emma Stone, Maggie Grace, and Angie Layton.
Zilla of the Resistance offers a Zilla Award.
Proof Positive links to Emily VanCamp, Nastya Kumskaya, and Lucy Pinder, Eliza Dushku, Angie Lawton, and Maggie Grace.
Sentry Journal links to Stargate Atlantis--"Whispers",Stargate Atlantis--"The Last Man," and Feeding (Tube) Frenzy.
Classic Liberal links to Maggie Grace, Angie Layton, Abigail Clancy, and Natalia Velez.
Paco Enterprises links to Abigai Clancy.
American Power links to Abigail Clancy.
The Other McCain links to Emma Stone, Maggie Grace, and Kaley Cuoco.
Woodsterman links to the Rule 5.
Randy's Roundtable links to Abigail Clancy.

A sincere thank you to all who linked this week. If you linked to me in the last week, but I do not have you here, you unfortunately fell through the cracks of Technorati, Google Blog Search, and Sitemeter. Please drop me a note in the comments and I will update with your link.

No comments: